The Singapore Table Tennis Association is looking for suitable candidates for the position of:
Sports Development Executive
(1 vacant position
(2 years renewable contract)
Your primary duty will be promoting, managing and developing Table Tennis sport at community level in Singapore, including:
- Active development of new Table Tennis programs for the public;
- Administration for on-going programmes, like processing of registrations, booking of facilities, deployment of coaching staff, issuance of notifications etc;
- Coordination of publicity and/or outreach events;
- Planning for Selection Trial;
- Organisation of local Table Tennis Tournaments;
- Management of Technical officials’ and coaches’ matters;
- Implementation of National Umpires courses and deployment of umpires for international/local competitions;
- Implementation of National Coaching courses; and
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or Degree, with at least one year of relevant working experience preferred;
- Good interpersonal communication and report writing skills;
- Keen interest in sports and community engagement;
- Good knowledge of sports or co-curricular activities records;
- Must be willing to work long hours on events days;
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin. (Need to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates);
- Proactive learning attitude.
Interested applicants are to submit detailed CV, stating current and expected salaries to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.