The Singapore Table Tennis Association (STTA) is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasises quality, continuous improvement and the on-going development of a superior workplace.
STTA is looking for suitably qualified candidate for the following position of Administrative Executive (2 years renewable contract).
This position reports to the Finance & Corporate Services Manager and interfaces with various stakeholders.
- Administrative duties such as intranet update, meeting logistics, consolidation of reports, handle phone calls & public enquires, updates of newspaper articles, updates of social media & STTA’s websites
- Asset records, GIRO administration, filing, membership matters, updating of schedules, issue donation receipts, cash advance management, banking matters
- Facilities maintenance coordination and administration
- Handle IT matters
- Assist in events organized by STTA
- Any other duties as assigned
- Diploma or degree in any relevant discipline
- Entry level candidates are welcomed to apply
- Applicant with 1 – 2 years related work experience will be an added advantage
- Resourceful, independent, proactive and strong team player
- Positive and enthusiastic with a friendly attitude
- Thinks laterally, sources creative solution in the face of unique challenges in a high paced, dynamic and fast moving environment
- Ability to express ideas clearly through both oral and written communication with strong attention to details
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin (need to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
We invite interested applicants who meet our requirements to submit your detailed CV, stating your current and expected salaries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.