The Junior Development Squad aims to prepare high potential athletes, aged 9 to 13 years for the demands of competitive table tennis both nationally and internationally.
ON-GOING ASSESSMENT PROCESS
- Players in the JDS will continue to be assessed half yearly on their training progress, competition performances, discipline and attendance
- Players who fail to meet up to stated expectations may be asked to leave the squad.
Click here for Year 2021 Selection Policy
Click here for Year 2022 Selection Policy
- Monday , Tuesday, Thursday & Friday : 2.15pm to 4.45pm & 7.00pm to 9.00pm (except Tuesdays)
- Wednesday: 2.30pm to 7.00pm (starting from 1 October 2019)
- Saturday : 1.00pm to 5.00pm
The above training schedule may be subject to changes
ELIGIBILITY FOR INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENTS
- Players who are in the JDS may be selected to join other elite athletes to compete for opportunities to represent Singapore in international tournaments.
COURSE WITHDRAWAL PROCEDURES
Each player is deemed to be in the training program and the parent/guardian must continue to pay all fees until the withdrawal form is submitted to the coach thirty (30) days before commencement of the next month’s training, as stated in the Fees, Terms and Conditions Form.