The Intermediate Squad is to develop high potential youth athletes for progression into National Team. The intermediate squad will train together with the national team. The athletes will be under the charge of the national team coaches.
ON-GOING ASSESSMENT PROCESS
- The national team coach and High Performance Manager will assess the athletes on a half-yearly basis on their results in local and international competitions.
- Players who fail to meet up to stated expectations may be asked to leave the squad.
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 11.30am
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 4.30pm to 7pm
- Saturday: 9.30 to 12.30pm
The above training schedule maybe subject to changes
COURSE WITHDRAWAL PROCEDURES
Each player is deemed to be in the training program and the parent/guardian must continue to pay all fees until the withdrawal form is submitted to the coach thirty (30) days before commencement of the next month’s training, as stated in the Fees, Terms and Conditions Form.