The YTS is for high potential athletes below 18 years old and it aims to create a strong pipeline of local talents for Singapore table tennis.
ON-GOING ASSESSMENT PROCESS
- Players in the YTS will continue to be assessed regularly on their training progress, competition performances, discipline and attendance
- Players who fail to meet up to stated expectations may be asked to leave the squad.
- Monday to Friday : 6.30pm to 9.30pm
- Saturday : 12.30pm to 3.30pm
The above training schedule maybe subject to changes
ELIGIBILITY FOR INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENTS
- Players who are in the YTS may be selected to join other elite athletes to compete for opportunities to represent Singapore in international tournaments.
COURSE WITHDRAWAL PROCEDURES
Each player is deemed to be in the training program and the parent/guardian must continue to pay all fees until the withdrawal form is submitted to the coach thirty (30) days before commencement of the next month’s training, as stated in the Fees, Terms and Conditions Form.