Roles and Responsibilities
– To provide professional table tennis coaching services primarily for students of pre-secondary school age at the training centres or the youth development programmes.
– To develop player performance pathways to grow into more competitive table tennis opportunities.
– To work closely with the Head Coach and the management in ensuring that coaching programs are designed to complement the Association’s mission, and are implemented in accordance with the Association’s operating policies and growth plans.
– Passion and sufficiently proficient for Table Tennis and for coaching.
– Experience in coaching Table Tennis sport, especially to children, will be an advantage.
– Ability and willingness to mentor and motivate students with a wide range of skills, ages and physical abilities.
– Ability to design, plan and deliver effective coaching sessions.
– 5.5 days’ work week.
– Be able to travel to different work locations
– Proficient in English & Mandarin, written & verbal (Need to communicate with Mandarin speaking associates).
– Table Tennis NCAP or relevant coaching certification
Interested applicants, please email your resume, current and expected salaries to: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.